Labels

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rear-view Nights

Rearview Nights from kalen chock on Vimeo.


here we are again . so many things have happened since 2012 and I cant even begin to write it all out. Learning a lot about my art , myself , and what it is important to my success and most of all my happiness. I can admit that when I was on my art grind I made a lot of sacrifices, being a good friend , being a good son , being a good bf. Looking back at those moments I realized I could balanced those things in my life better. I hope thats something I can improve on in the future 
2015 I think may be a big a year , only time can tell . But this video is a compliation of random memories throughout my life. Looking back at it I cannot stress how lucky and grateful I am to have the opportunities presented before me : ) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

waaau, interesting article guys

kumpuldrivers

Unknown said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you


Softonic